Forums » News and Announcements

They have two of three two difficult to say

• 8 posts
    November 28, 2014 1:31 AM EST

United he took a stunning blow before the transfer deadline day Colombia striker to land, but the agreement to sign him on a season-long loan from Monaco went straight to wire.Despite once a loan fee of £ 6,000,000 with Monaco, United have not announce the signing of Falcao until 01:30 Tuesday - two-and-a-time and a half after the deadline. No one has any idea of ​​the stress I experienced at that time, Falcao said. The transfer hardly achieved, but I thank God that we had an hour and then came. FLORENTNO PEREZ: Di María many refused United close Did you know we have a Facebook page dedicated FIFA? FIFA News Saturday, other newspapers and website three into two will not go - Scholes Paul Scholes says Louis van Gaal may Robin van Persie, FIFA and not play the new signing Radamel Falcao same XI.Falcao came from the transfer deadline on a loan deal Grande money from French club Monaco, but former United midfielder Scholes now says van Gaal must decide on their best striker two.He wrote in his column in the Independent; When I saw the game for Porto Falcao, Atletico Madrid and Monaco saw a striker with excellent movement and a record of goals is just out of this world. Falcao creates competition in the United attack line. There is fifacoinsmart no way that Van Gaal Rooney, Van Persie and Falcao play together. They have two of three two difficult to say. Ajax proud agree Blind - Overmars Ajax sporting director Marc Overmars has explained that the Dutch club had no choice but to accept Daley Blind could join FIFA - but is happy with the quotas recouped.The reigning Eredivisie parting with Blind after his impressive FIFA 15 screens and Overmars, who writes in The Guardian, has an explanation for the happiness of Ajax offered with the contract. Daley Blind Fifteen months ago I had an expiring contract at Ajax, Overmars said.

• 21 posts